Getting one of your two a week with this delicious seabass traybake recipe couldn't be easier.
4 x 170g skin-on sea bass fillets
3 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into chunks
250g pack cherry vine tomatoes
1 red onion, chopped
2 tbsp. olive oil
100ml dry white wine
15 green or queen olives, pitted
3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
Zest of 1 lemon and juice of ½, plus wedges to serve
Handful fresh basil leaves, chopped
Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
4 tbsp. plain low-fat yoghurt
4 folded flatbreads, warmed, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/fan 160ºC/gas mark 4.
2. Toss the red peppers, tomatoes and onion in a roasting tin with the oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast for around 30 minutes. Halfway through the cooking, add the white wine and olives, and toss the vegetables together.
3. Remove the tray from the oven. Arrange the sea bass, skin-side up, in the tray and top with the garlic. Bake for 5-6 minutes until almost cooked through.
4. Pre-heat the grill to high and pop the tray under the grill for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the skin.
5. Scatter the fish with the pine nuts, lemon zest, basil and coriander and a pinch of pepper.
6. Mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice.Serve the fish with the yoghurt, flatbreads and a squeeze of lemon juice.
RECIPE & IMAGES COURTESY OF https://www.loveseafood.co.uk